Information on cookies
In compliance with the provision of the Privacy Guarantor of 8 May 2014, published in the Official Gazette no. 126 of June 2014, we inform you that our site uses technical cookies and analytics for the purpose of requesting information or subscribing to the newsletter and for compiling navigation statistics.
For greater clarity, below we report information on cookies and how to disable them on your browser.
What are cookies
Cookies are small text strings that the sites visited by the user send to the browser, where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the same sites at the next visit of the same user. These cookies serve the sites to activate certain functions. There are therefore two macro-categories: “technical” cookies and “profiling” cookies.
Cookies strictly necessary for services (technical cookies and analytics):
Technical cookies are those used for the sole purpose of providing a service. They can be divided into navigation or session cookies, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate to access restricted areas). Cookies analytics are similar to technical cookies and are used to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site; Functional cookies, which allow the user to navigate according to a series of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service provided.
This site uses “Google Analytics”, a web analytics tool provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”).
Google Analytics uses different cookies that allow us to analyze the way in which users use the site. The information generated by the cookies regarding the use of the site by users is transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google uses the information collected to evaluate how the site is used, to create reports on site activities for the site operator and to provide additional services related to the use of the site and the use of the internet. Google will eventually disclose this information to third parties within the limits prescribed by law or as far as these third parties are responsible for the processing of these data by Google. Google will not associate the visitor’s IP address with any other data held by Google.
Google uses the following cookies:
- __utmb: Used to determine the number of visits and has a duration of 30 minutes.
- __utmc: Used to determine if it is a new session / visit, it is deleted when the browser is closed.
- __utmt: Used to lower the number of requests and has a duration of 10 minutes.
- __utmz: Used to store the traffic source or the campaign. This cookie has a duration of 6 months.
The user can selectively disable the action of Google Analytics by installing on his browser the opt-out component provided by Google. To disable the action of Google Analytics, please refer to the link below:
Promotional or targeting cookies (The site does not use this type of cookie)
Profiling cookies are designed to create user profiles and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same in the context of surfing the net.
Guidelines for enabling / disabling cookies via the browser
By changing your browser settings, you can accept or decline cookies or decide to receive a warning before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. We remind you that by completely disabling cookies in your browser you may not be able to use all the interactive features.
You can delete all cookies installed in your browser’s cookies folder. Each browser has different procedures for managing settings. Click on one of the links below to get specific instructions.
More information on cookies, privacy and regulations, are available on the website of the Privacy Guarantor.
Information on Cookies
This website is managed and controlled by BirdsAndBirds, as “Data Controller”, through the work of the staff within your structure.
BirdsAndBirds has always considered its customers as essential partners for the development and growth of the company, and is therefore concerned with protecting personal data, in accordance with the privacy code (Legislative Decree 30/06/2003 No. 196).
Pursuant to and for the effects of art. 13 D.Lgs. 196/2003 we inform you that:
- access and consultation of the site involves automatic registration of the following data:
- internet domain and IP protocol
- type of browser and operating system of the computer used
- date, time and permanence on the site
- pages visited
- possible search engine from which you entered the site
- These data can not in any way identify the user.
- The automatically collected information can be used by BirdsAndBirds:
- in case of suspected use in violation of the law in force
- for statistical purposes
- to improve navigation and site content
- The personal and / or business data that the user inserts in the forms on the site www.birdsandbirds.com, authorizing the treatment in accordance with Law 196/2003, are protected by BirdsAndBirds and used to respond to user questions, to provide the information requested or to contact you about the services provided or for any promotions and / or offers.
- BirdsAndBirds therefore guarantees the security, confidentiality and control of the data in its possession at any stage of the processing of the same.
Below is an information sheet, pursuant to art. 13, of Legislative Decree 30/06/2003, on the methods and purposes of the processing of data provided by the user.
- The treatment we intend to carry out has the following purposes:
- administrative and accounting purposes required by law, as they are strictly connected to the stipulation of the contract
- economic analyzes and statistics
- sending commercial information or sending advertising material on BirdsAndBirds promotional initiatives
- interactive commercial communication
- We inform you that in case of refusal to provide the data requested for the purposes referred to in the first point, it will not be possible to proceed further with the provision of any service; otherwise, in relation to the second, third and fourth points, the conferment of data is optional and the lack of consent does not entail any consequence.
- For any dispute arising in connection with the access or use of the site, or in relation to the download or use of the material sent, or any other title, between the user and the owner of the site or other subjects who have collaborated, collaborate or collaborate in the creation and management of the same, the user accepts the jurisdiction of the Italian State and, in any case, the application of Italian law regardless of their domicile or their headquarters.
- The data controller is Massimo Prignacca with registered office in via Guerzoni, 47 Montichiari (BS).
The person in charge of processing personal data is BirdsAndBirds
This processing will be carried out using manual, computerized and telematic tools, with logic strictly related to the purposes themselves and, in any case, in such a way as to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data themselves and in compliance with art. 11 paragraph 1 of Legislative Decree 30/06/2003 n. 196 and in particular personal data provided by users will never be transferred to private individuals or other companies, except for the assistance structures connected to BirdsAndBirds and spread throughout the national territory, as well as to professional firms or companies as they must participate for the purposes of the accomplishment of our activity, as well as of the fulfillment of the normative and fiscal obligations connected to it.
You can at any time exercise your rights as required by art. 7 of Legislative Decree 30/06/2003 n. 196th.